We continue to follow diocesan guidelines (https://bit.ly/2XowMA1) for everyone’s safety. Please make sure you read the guidelines and important notes below before registering.
Please note that we will require online pre-registration for our Weekend Masses. Registration for the upcoming weekend closes every Friday at 12:00PM, then the registration for the following weekend is opened. Please register early to secure your spot.
Please register here for the weekend of: DECEMBER 5 & 6
It will be Walk-in registration for our Weekday Masses.
As of June 1st, on the Memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of the Church, the public celebration of Mass has been reintroduced in the Diocese of Calgary. This will take place under diocesan guidelines and directives that will allow for the Eucharistic liturgy to be celebrated in an appropriate and dignified manner. It will follow the restrictions on the maximum number of attendees allowed and ensure that the proper safety and health measures currently in place in the Province for Stage 1 of the Relaunch Strategy are followed.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. The dispensation of the faithful from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in place until decreed otherwise by the Bishop. No one is obliged to attend Holy Mass while this dispensation is in effect.
2. The maximum capacity of the parish is 120 including our priest and volunteers.
3. Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk. Attendees and volunteers from demographic groups that are at a greater risk of serious illness, such as people 65 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions, are encouraged to stay safe by avoiding public gatherings, but are not prohibited from attending Mass if they so choose.
4. You can provide your contact information voluntarily for the purpose of contact tracing.
5. Everyone is expected to wear non-medical masks and should bring their own. Follow all rules set by the parish at all times.
6. You will be asked to answer the Self-Assessment Questions upon registration and when entering the Church for Mass. Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness, returned from travel outside Canada in the past 14 days or had a close contact with somebody who is confirmed as having COVID-19, must stay home.
7. Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass and will be closed during Mass. Kindly allot time for attendance checking and/or other safety procedures.
8. Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter and exit the Church.
9. Please occupy the pews with yellow markings only. Families or members of the same household can sit together.
Thank you for your cooperation. God bless!