Investing for your Future
Every Saturday 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Presentation: ½ Hour. Discussion: ½ Hour
We learn from each other, groups could be formed to help each other to grow our wealth and also help others in need.
- What is your current Financial Position?
- What are your Financial Goals – Near term & long Term. Purpose defined clearly on paper.
- Calculate Net Worth. Identify liquid Assets, Assets & diversification
- Income versus growth
- How to set goals and a strategy and works towards depending on age group.
- How to find money for investment.
- What is Direct Investing
- Different types of Investing Accounts
- Admin fee and Commission management
- Financial Advisor – pros and cons
- Mutual Funds – pros and cons
- Dividend Stocks